Saturday 18 April 2009

The Dukes of Hazzard

I'm getting a bit bored of putting the doors on and off....



However, at least now they open/close (with some carefull effort)..

I can see the issue now, the hinges arent reaching their closed position.
























My 'accurate' measurements were taken assuming the hinges closed.With a cardboard box for support, its a fiddly job getting the doors on and off, yet I'll need to get the hinge spacers reduced again! I was wondering if Dukes of Hazzard entry/entrance is allowed for the MOT?.


The brakes need another bleed too 8(


I'd hoped to fit a retracting seatbelt on the passenger side instead of a static belt, but the subframe is recessed from the body, so it wouldnt fit correctly. Thats put an MOT off till I get a static belt for the passenger seat.


No comments: